Frequently Asked Questions
The cost to run is:
- $30 until August 15th, 2020
- $35 through September 23, 2020* (*can we instead say: $35 from August 16 to September 23, 2020)
- $40 from September 24th thru packet pickup and on race day
All proceeds from RUN! GEEK! RUN! will go directly to support The Child & Family Network Centers.
- During the registration process, select YES when asked if you would like to JOIN or CREATE a GROUP/TEAM. The first member of your team to register will click the CREATE A NEW GROUP/TEAM button, indicate the GROUP/TEAM TYPE, enter a TEAM NAME (the geekier the better), and create a PASSWORD. The specific PASSWORD will be required for anyone wanting to join the team.
- Subsequent registrants will click JOIN AN EXISTING GROUP/TEAM, enter the team name and password provided by the Team Captain in the boxes provided.
- Sponsors receiving free race entries will be asked to enter their specific COUPON CODE on the REVIEW YOUR REGISTRATION INFO page.
Bobblehead trophies will be given to the top three overall male and female finishers, as well as to the top three male and female finishers in each of the age groups below. The top three Corporate and Community Teams will also receive medals for their top 5 finishers.
- 9 and under
Yes, strollers are allowed on the course. We simply ask that you start at the back of the pack and be considerate of the runners around you.
No, there is no official time limit. However, we do anticipate walkers completing the course within one hour. If you anticipate this being a problem, please let us know your expected finishing time.
Absolutely! All ages are welcome to run with us. Plus, bobblehead trophies will be given to the top male and female runners in the 9 and below age group.